⚽️ November Schedule ⚽️
Historically, we have held early morning futsal in the two auxiliary gyms inviting every boys who was interested in attending. This year we need to comply with the COVID guidelines. This means
- Before boys enter the gym, we are required to hold a COVID check-in
- We will need to record the members of each team for COVID tracking purposes
- Teams will need to a sit a minimum of 6 feet away from other teams when not activity playing
- Players are required to wear masks when not playing on the court
- We need to limit the number of boys in each gym to less than 50 per gym
We may need to limit the number of boys who are invited to attend each session. If this becomes a reality the coaching staff will announce which “groups of boys” should attend each session. The “groups ” will fluctuate. We could use categories like
- Grade levels (Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Seniors)
- Positions Played (Defense, Offense)
- Birth Months ( Jan- June, July-Dec)
We will need to limit the number of boys attending Tuesday mornings. We only have one gym on those morning because the custodians clean one of the auxiliary gyms.
Below you will see the calendar. It indicates the days we have the gyms reserved.
|Nov 9 – 13||Futsal
|Nov 16 – 20||Futsal
|Nov 23 – 27||Futsal
🦃 THANKSGIVING BREAK 🦃
Everyone should plan on attending the first Monday. We need to get a count of boys interested in playing early morning futsal.